Late evening writing ? session last night has me a bit groggy this morning. As most entrepreneurs and side-hustlers know, you gotta work it when you can and when you’re inspired. • When I speak to large sales teams, my line is “when you are on a roll, keep rollin’!” We are human after all and not everyday or week do we feel on point, energized, and motivated. So it’s important that when we are at our best to keep it rollin’, this way you have so much high quality “work” in the bank that when you have that off day or week, you are still ahead of the pack.
- Reset your Mind & Reclaim your Success w/ Brenda Johnston
- My Detachment Technique to Accelerate your Manifestations
- Escaping a Scarcity Spiral & Reenter The Abundance Zone™
- Everything you Need to Know about Protecting your brand, products, content and intellectual property w/ Chandler J
- The 3 Secrets to Making BIG Money Online