If writers block is preventing you from posting…keep reading.
You are never at a loss for words when you speak to your bestie are you?
If fact, you could probably talk to her or him non-stop for hours.
I want you to start seeing your ideal client as a best friend of yours, but in order to truly embody that feeling, you have to build a deep relationship with them first.
The reason why I am NEVER at a loss for what to share, say, write, or create for you guys is because I make it my priority and privilege on the daily to get to know you as well as I know by BFF.
When you know what makes a person launch, cry, roll their eyes, scared, frustrated, angry, happy, calm, check out, etc…. you will always know how they will react to certain situations, world events, stories, movies, products, programs, and therefore always be able to connect with them at a deep level.
DEEP CONNECTION = DEEP COMMUNICATION
If you are constantly finding yourself stumped over what content to post, ask yourself these simple questions that I use daily:
- What does she need to hear today to feel less alone in her pain?
- What story can I share with her to remind her that she can do this thing?
- What is something that will help her see a different perspective on her current situation?
- What is something relatable that I can share or do to make her laugh?
Make it your mission to get to know your clients emotional makeup, and create content that speaks straight to their current struggles and core desires.
Write and speak just as you would to her in real life…no fancy words needed, no perfect grammar necessary, just the simple, sincere, beautiful. raw and real you.
My Exclusive 2-Month Private Business Coaching Program Application:
>>>HELP ME SAVE MORE WOMEN AND CHILDREN FROM SEX TRAFFICKING
For the entire month of December, I will be donating $20 to my prime charity, Children of the Night, for every written Apple podcast review of the show.
All you need to do is:
- Listen to an episode
- Leave a written review on the show inside Apple Podcasts. Be sure to include your name or IG handle in the review.
- DM me on Instagram with a screenshot of the review (so we can verify) and I will donate $20 to Children of the Night.
- Bonus if you share this podcast in your IG Stories, so more people can donate.
I will be featuring the donors in my Instagram Stores throughout the month, as my way of saying thank you for being of service.
Welcome to ProjectME the Podcast with your host Tiffany Carter, who takes the mystery out of making BIG money? A former NBC and CBS TV journalist, turned multi-millionaire entrepreneur, teaching you all things wealth, health, worth, and business. You can follow Tiffany on Instagram @projectme_with_tiffany on Facebook @projectmewithtiffany and watch her TV episodes on ProjectME TV with Tiffany Carter on YouTube.
Subscribe to Tiffany’s FREE weekly digest, The Secret Posse, and get exclusive content you won’t find anywhere else: millionaire mindset exercises, custom weekly abundance affirmations, and her best money making tips.