The easiest, lowest risk, and most cost-efficient way to make money online…
If that didn’t get your business brain going, then I likely can’t help you.
Here’s why you need to stop thinking about creating a digital course, and just do the damn thing:
- They cost nothing to create as long you have access to a computer and a smartphone.
- The risk is low, because you don’t have to invest much money to create the final product. So if no one buys, you aren’t screwed.
- The e-learning market is projected to be worth 325 BILLION dollars by 2025, so this is a rapidly growing market. (Source: Forbes)
- E-learning increased revenue by 42% for US based businesses. (Source: eLearning)
- You can create an online course over a weekend; it doesn’t take months or years of development like physical products.
I know why most of you haven’t created a course yet, it’s the same reason why you haven’t created anything else that you dream of having…fear of putting in all of that time and no one buys it, fear that no one will like it and want their money back, plus a belief that it will be a giant undertaking to make it happen.
It is only hard if you believe it’s going to be.
Let me take you through the key steps of creating an online course that will actually sell.
Welcome to ProjectME the Podcast with your host Tiffany Carter, who takes the mystery out of making BIG money. A former NBC and CBS TV journalist, turned multi-millionaire entrepreneur, teaching you all things wealth, health, worth, and business. You can follow Tiffany on Instagram @projectme_with_tiffany on Facebook @projectmewithtiffany and watch her TV episodes on ProjectME TV with Tiffany Carter on YouTube.