Top 7 Things that will stop you from reaching your goals.
Warning!! Many of these may be hard to hear…take notice if you start feeling defensive, if your body or breathing gets tense.
This is a sure sign we are hitting the real truth behind why you’re not hitting your goals.
- You desire the outcome, but aren’t willing to do the boring, tedious, and hard stuff it takes to get there.
- You care too much about what others will think of you. Worried they will judge you for this BIG dream or yours, or fear looking like a fool while your learning something new.
- You are seeing your mistakes and fails as signs “this isn’t working out,” instead of using them as intel for improvement.
- It feels easier for you to give up, quit, and avoid, instead of showing up when things get real tough and uncomfortable.
- You have crap discipline habits. Therefor, you have your life structured where it’s easy to put things off and not follow thru. Serious accountability is needed for everyone who is going after major goals.
- You get easily sucked down the comparisonitis drain. Instead of rising above it, your natural tendency is to sit in shame, self-doubt and self-Judgment. It’s a sneaky form of self-sabotage.
- You don’t believe it is truly possible for you. If you don’t see that your goal is possible, then there is no way it will ever happen (unless there’s a random fluke). Daily mindset work is a requirement for success. If you continue to blow it off and not prioritize it…YOU will pay the consequences of that choice.
The great news is you can change all 7 of these things today. It all starts with a choice, and that’s 100% in your control.
To get you on the fast track to success, listen to this new Mindset Reset episode.
NEW MEMBER ENROLLMENT IS NOW OPEN for my exclusive ProjectME Posse Group Coaching Membership. The first 30 new members get a brand new $197 bonus, that will help you save hours of time each week creating content for your business. To get all of the details and join visit my website at projectmewithtiffany.com/projectmeposse or visit the link in my bio on Instagram @projectme_with_tiffany.
Welcome to ProjectME the Podcast with your host Tiffany Carter, who takes the mystery out of making BIG money? A former NBC and CBS TV journalist, turned multi-millionaire entrepreneur, teaching you all things wealth, health, worth, and business. You can follow Tiffany on Instagram @projectme_with_tiffany on Facebook @projectmewithtiffany and watch her TV episodes on ProjectME TV with Tiffany Carter on YouTube.