My spidey senses are telling me that you are procrastinating on something you deeply desire, both personally and professionally.
There’s a boatload of shame associated around procrastinating on things we know we need to do, in order to have what we say we want.
Tell me if you can relate to this scenario:
- You badly want to have your own thriving business, making massive cash doing what you love to do, helping thousands even millions of people.
- You scroll on social media analyzing and envying dozens of other woman who are living a version of your dream business/life.
- You know in your soul that you are meant to do and give more in this life, but something keeps you from really going for it.
- Every day that goes by, where you don’t take action on your dreams, brings up more self-judgment, self-doubt, anxiety, and even depression.
- You have a belief that you are stuck or blocked, if you only knew how to overcome it, you would be GOLDEN.
This “goal shame-cycle” as I call it, is what’s coming between you and your dreams.
If you could relate to the scenario I desired above, this podcast episode is a must listen to help you get out of this defeating dream-crushing cycle.
Welcome to ProjectME the Podcast with your host Tiffany Carter, who takes the mystery out of making BIG money. A former NBC and CBS TV journalist, turned multi-millionaire entrepreneur, teaching you all things wealth, health, worth, and business. You can follow Tiffany on Instagram @projectme_with_tiffany on Facebook @projectmewithtiffany and watch her TV episodes on ProjectME TV with Tiffany Carter on YouTube.