The Secret Lies You are Telling Yourself that are Blocking Your Success EP186
We all lie everyday, especially to ourselves. At least nine of these lies are blocking the success, the happiness, the health, and the wealth you so badly proclaim you desire.
I say “we” because I have told my self (and even others) every single one of these lies many times. My clients profess these lies to me everyday, when they do, I take them through my 3 A’s Process to end self-sabotaging thoughts and beliefs. The transformations I’ve seen in confidence, clarity, worthiness, and stuck energy bring me to tears.
THE CATCH. You have to be dedicated and disciplined with the 3 A’s or it won’t stick, your inner bully and ego will over rule.
The first A is Awareness…becoming aware of your lies and false beliefs. We can’t change what we aren’t aware of, right?
Review this list of the 10 most common lies and make a mental check of each one you have told to yourselves recently:
- “If I could just _______ my life would be amazing.”
- “If I had more time I would do _______.”
- “If I say or do _____ people will think I’m ________ (ie. Crazy, stupid)”
- “If I say or do _______ this situation or person will change.”
- “Everything is Great” and/or “Everything Sucks!” (Absolute proclamations)
- “There is something deeply wrong or different about me.”
- “I would do ______ but I can’t because of _________” (ie. Time, energy, money)
- “I can’t live without ________”
- “She/He must be _________ in order to do that” (insert assumption about someone)
- “I’ll do __________ (insert dream/goal) once _________” (ie. Kids are in school, we have more money, I do more research)
Now go listen to this episode so I can take you through the other 2 A’s of my 3 A’s Process to overcoming your self-sabotaging thoughts and beliefs. This is an exercise you will use for the rest of your life!
Welcome to ProjectME the Podcast with your host Tiffany Carter, who takes the mystery out of making BIG money. A former NBC and CBS TV journalist, turned multi-millionaire entrepreneur, teaching you all things wealth, health, worth, and business. You can follow Tiffany on Instagram @projectme_with_tiffany on Facebook @projectmewithtiffany and watch her TV episodes on ProjectME TV with Tiffany Carter on YouTube.