Tiffany Carter Answers the Top Questions from Listeners in Her Beloved No BS Style EP176
I’m answering the top questions I receive on the daily, in my straightforward no BS style of course.
When I get asked, “How did you become so successful and a multi-millionaire?” I get a half-smirk, half-smile across my mostly Botox’d face.
Truly to answer that properly, I had to create an entire podcast dedicated to sharing success secrets, business strategies, insane stories, and unique guests.
But that’s not the answer people want to hear, they want me to sum it up in a pretty purple box with a sparkly gold bow.
So I’ve put together a list of 8 things that I strongly attribute my continued success to:
- Putting my spirituality and health as a non-negotiable number one priority every single day.
- Working on my abundance mindset all day long, incorporating all of the techniques I’ve learned and I’ve created on repeat.
- I don’t take my self so seriously (although I used to). I make even boring and annoying tasks fun…by laughing at it all, doing what I call “humorous complaining.”
- I have strict boundaries around whom I surrounded my self with and what I absorb (TV, podcasts, events, books). If it doesn’t feel good, loving and nurturing to me…it gets the boot.
- I reinvest at least 50% of what I generate in my businesses back into growing them, refining my skill-set, learning something new, hiring quality people, having a coach, buying products, courses, platforms that make my life easier.
- I say NO a lot. I say it with zero guilt 99% of the time. I don’t have to offer some long explanation or make up a lie (something I used to do) to decline an invite, a favor, an interview, an opportunity, a client, or a 90-Day Fiancé troll.
- Instead of getting fixed on the numbers and figures of my audience, my email list, my podcast downloads, my revenue….I do the best I absolutely can on any given day and let go of the rest. I do review my numbers either monthly or quarterly, and if something is great I celebrate and if something is off track, I asses, but I don’t obsess.
- I stay loyal and focused on my core-values (which are also the core values of ProjectME with Tiffany Carter) Integrity, Service, Empowerment, Compassion, and Fun.
Welcome to ProjectME the Podcast with your host Tiffany Carter, who takes the mystery out of making BIG money. A former NBC and CBS TV journalist, turned multi-millionaire entrepreneur, teaching you all things wealth, health, worth, and business. You can follow Tiffany on Instagram @projectme_with_tiffany on Facebook @projectmewithtiffany and watch her TV episodes on ProjectME TV with Tiffany Carter on YouTube.