I make a least 10k a week from Instagram Stories alone, and so can you.
Before your brain starts saying, “Well she is making that because she has all of those followers and I only have a small audience…” hear me out.
This account was started with three followers about four years ago (and one was my nail guy). I didn’t start using paid ads for this brand until I was well past the 250k/year mark. There were a lot of mistakes I made, and a solid share of wins…. everything of course took way longer than my impatient ass was comfortable with.
There are two parts to making money from your Instagram stories:
- Get people viewing them, and keep them coming back for more.
- Convert those viewers into customers who are excited to pay you.
First we need to clear up some mistakes you’re making in your Stories that are killing your views:
- Stop posting random stuff FMA (From Your Ass) that you Ideal Clients don’t care about. Learn what they want from you and deliver it.
- Would you be visually stimulated and intrigued by your Stories? If not, time to start posting things that would keep your attention.
- Don’t over post. More isn’t better, even if it’s really good. Leave your audience with the feeling of craving more of you, instead of oversaturating them.
- Show your face. People buy from people after they develop respect and trust for them. If you don’t regularly show up, you aren’t going to build the necessary emotional connection.
There’s an art, science, and strategy to creating profitable content. I’ll be going into detail for Part One and Part Two on this podcast episode, teaching you how to take those viewers and turn them into customers.
Stop trying to figure it out all on your own, and let me show you how to get consistent clients and cash online for only $3.33 per day.
Welcome to ProjectME the Podcast with your host Tiffany Carter, who takes the mystery out of making BIG money? A former NBC and CBS TV journalist, turned multi-millionaire entrepreneur, teaching you all things wealth, health, worth, and business. You can follow Tiffany on Instagram @projectme_with_tiffany on Facebook @projectmewithtiffany and watch her TV episodes on ProjectME TV with Tiffany Carter on YouTube.