My lord is this a MUST READ from @metalmarvels. In today’s world of social media, it appears that most people’s lives, businesses, relationships, etc. are ? perfect. Truth is, the more “perfect” it looks, the more it’s a front. Nothing is perfect. No one is perfect. No ones life is perfect. It’s absofuckinlutely ok to have bad days. Better yet, it’s ok to broadcast bad days because it’s real. For me, yesterday someone shared a video in our group of this 98 year old man who said “holy shit!” and more expletives when he found out how old he was. It reminded me so much of my grandma who passed this past April. It’s made me miss her so much more than normal. I’ve been crying randomly since I saw it. But guess what? It’s all ok. It’s a part of life. We are allowed to be a mess sometimes. We are allowed to not be ok. I’ll say it again. WE ARE ALLOWED TO NOT BE OK. ?
- Business & Money Shortcuts that Paid Off & the Ones I Wish I was Warned About
- Reset your Mind & Reclaim your Success w/ Brenda Johnston
- My Detachment Technique to Accelerate your Manifestations
- Escaping a Scarcity Spiral & Reenter The Abundance Zone™
- Everything you Need to Know about Protecting your brand, products, content and intellectual property w/ Chandler J