Being in sales and marketing for 17 years! I’ve learned a thing or two; the emotion is with the problem you solve not the product. Let’s use Spanx as an example (shape wear for women and men), if they just focused on selling the Lycra items and their high quality, they may get sales but not multi-million dollar sales. Because they focus on women wanting to look as good as possible in their clothes and feeling confident in them, their sales are huge and their brand remains strong.
- Reset your Mind & Reclaim your Success w/ Brenda Johnston
- My Detachment Technique to Accelerate your Manifestations
- Escaping a Scarcity Spiral & Reenter The Abundance Zone™
- Everything you Need to Know about Protecting your brand, products, content and intellectual property w/ Chandler J
- The 3 Secrets to Making BIG Money Online